Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University & approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi, and DTE
Alard College of Pharmacy (ACP) is one of the premier Pharmacy Colleges in Pune, Maharashtra which imparting quality pharmaceutical education. Alard College of Pharmacy is one of the college of pharmacy in Pune has been set up in the year 2006 to meet the ever-growing demand from Pharmacy professionals not only from within the country but worldwide as well. A career in Pharmacy unfolds a vista full of opportunities leading to an excellent young career aspirant. The institute has acquired Minority Status (for Hindi speaking candidates) since July 2007
Alard College of Pharmacy one of the top Pharmacy Colleges in Pune Maharashtra State has regular interaction with various Industry- Institute Professional bodies such as IPA, APTI, etc. emphasis on the Industry & Academic interaction by organizing Industrial Visits, Guest Lectures & Pharma Activities. Special attention is being put to create & develop an ideal Pharmacist who can continuously serve the community. These future newborn leaders and managers would have a comprehensive knowledge of the Pharmacy & will be able to apply it to real-life issues due to their meticulous learning at our Institute.
Since its incorporation Alard has upheld its abiding commitment to advance knowledge and educate students in Pharmacy, technology, and related areas of research. Teaching and research—with relevance to the practical world as a guiding principle—continue to be the Institute’s primary purpose as it serves the nation and the world. Join the Best Pharmacy Colleges in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad, Join Alard College of Pharmacy, Pune. (B Pharmacy College in Pune, M. Pharmacy College in Pune).
UNDER GRADUATE COURSE
INTAKE : 60 STUDENTS
The four major Departments under Pharmaceutical Sciences are as follows:
Under the Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis covers basic and advanced, organic and inorganic chemistry, reactions of drugs / intermediates / additives in biological systems, chemistry of drugs, Structure Activity Relationships (SAR), synthesis of drugs and intermediates on laboratory scale and analysis of drugs and raw materials by instrumental, titrimetric and volumetric methods. The applications of theory are taken in the laboratory.
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates Backward class categories and Person with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together
- Obtained Non Zero Score in MHT-CET 2019 (PCB or PCM)
- Obtained Non Zero Positive Score in NEET or Non Zero score in MHT-CET (PCB or PCM)
INTAKE : 12-15 STUDENTS
The two major Departments under Pharmaceutical Sciences are as follows:
Master of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics (M.Pharm)
The core subjects of M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics builds fundamentals for pharmaceutical formulation development, evaluation and application in current scenario. The research areas include formulation development of conventional dosage forms & novel drug delivery system development, Complexation, solubilization and other forms of drug quality improvement & nanotechnology.
Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance Techniques (M. Pharm)
The main subjects of M Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (Quality Assurance Techniques) are centered at modern quality assurance techniques, analytical method & process validation techniques, stability-indicating analytical method development and its validation, impurity profiling of drugs and analytical method development by HPLC and HPTLC, as well as statistical evaluation there of.
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate should obtain Non Zero Positive Score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education
- For open Category - Candidate should pass HSC with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biology.
- For reserve Category - Candidate should pass HSC with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biology.