Alard’s administration is run by Alard Charitable Trust, an educational trust that is registered under Bombay Charitable Trust Act 1960 bearing Registration No. E-2964-Pune dated 3rd Nov 1999. It’s responsible for the strategic vision for the University.
There are five trustees and all of them are associated with the educational Field, industry and corporate world. Dr. L.R. Yadav is the Promoter & the chairman of the trust having 22 years experience in the field of Consultancy, Turnkey Projects, Engineering and Marketing & Exports.
The trust is established for promoting the educational activities & programmes as well as to create job opportunities for rural masses. Presently trust is running the following institutes.
- Alard Institute of Management Sciences
- Alard College of Pharmacy
- Alard School of Business Management
- Alard College of Engineering and Management
- Alard Public School
- Alard College of Naturopathy & Yoga Science
Proposed Institutes [Academic year 2020-2021]
- Alard Metropolitan School of Law
- Alard International School