Alard Institute of Management Sciences Alumni Association creates and maintains a life-long connection between the Institute and its alumni. In collaboration with an extremely dedicated volunteer board of directors, the Alumni Association works to connect alumni, support students and build an unforgetable Institute experience through a diversity of events, programming and services.
Vision and Priorities The mission of the Association is to foster strong bonds between alumni, students and the Institute, to keep alumni informed, and create a network enabling them to remain engaged with their alma mater and help shape it’s future through the Association’s programs and services.
Registered Name: Association of Alumni Alard Institutes of management Sciences.
Registration Number: MH/967/2010/PUNE.
Date of Registration: 26 April 2010
Address of Registered office: S. No. 50, Marunji, Rajiv Gandhi Info-tech Park, Pune
President of Governing Council: Abhishekh T. Singh.
The objectives of alumni association are as follows:
- To provide the practical knowledge of the Industry through experience & case study.
- To Integrate Industry knowledge and learning’s through interactions with alumni through meetings, seminars etc.
- To get technical support by alumni during designing and execution of the project.
- To create goodwill in the company where the student alumni is placed.
- To receive suggestion to enhance academic quality and include new trends in teaching learning.
- To motivate the students in practicing the human values.
- Personality development and grooming sessions for the interview.
- Donated leadership books, participated in campaign.
- Our alumni understand the importance of green environment. And they regularly engaged there self in college activities.
The Governing Body of Alard Institute of Management Sciences Alumni Association
|2||Mr. Shirshananda Panda||Chairman|
|3||Mr. Omkar Kadam||Secretary|
|4||Mr. Prashant Deshmukh||Treasurer|
|5||Mr. Vijay Kale||Member|
|6||Miss. Pratiksha Kolekar||Member|
|7||Mrs. Dipali Patil||Member|
|8||Mr. Gautam Kumar||Member|
|9||Mr. Nitesh Gawande||Member|