We at Alard College of Pharmacy wish to cherish and develop the close association of our ex-students with the present students thereby helping the students to grow and develop further. We have been striving hard to keep in contact with every student to make a strong association. This will not only facilitate effective & faster communication among the alumni members and keep them updated about the Association`s activity but will also help them know about their friends & fellow members.
We are pleased to invite you to get connected with Alard College of Pharmacy through alumni association. Your active cooperation & support to the Alumni Association in any form will go a long way in making this Association an effective platform for interaction and also contribute towards the alma mater.
Registered Name : Association of Alumni of Alard College of Pharmacy, Pune
Registration number : MH .805/2013/PUNE,
Date of Registration : 28/05/2013,
Adress of Registered Office : Alard Charitablre Trusts Alard college of Pharmacy (Room no 215, second floor) sr. no 50, Near Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park, Marunje Road Pune
President of Governing Council : Dr. Priyank Shenoy
The objectives of alumni association are as follows:
- To build a long time relationship with all the ex-students and the present students of Alard College of Pharmacy.
- To ensure continuous alumni-student interaction to help the students keep abreast of latest trends in Pharmacy profession.
- To cater the professional and personal needs of the alumni and the students of Alard College of Pharmacy.
- To carry out various personality development programmes, seminars, camps and other such related programmes.
- To develop professional contacts, new friends, network which will aid the placement activities.
- To undertake projects with the aim of carrying out activities beneficial to the trust, institute as well as students.
- To provide freeship, scholarship and grant to the students who have a scholarly disposition and /or, who have no resource to pursue higher studies.
- To assist, guide and financially help all the persons/organizations involved in the social work.
- To get the expert advice and help for the desired requirements in the laboratories, library departments and co-curricular activities of Alard College of Pharmacy.
The Governing Body of Alard College of Pharmacy Alumni Association
|Sr. No||Name f the Member||Designation|
|1||Mr. Priyank Shenoy||President|
|2||Mr. Sachin Shivaji Khot||Senior Vice – President|
|3||Ms. Komal Malvankar||Junior Vice – President|
|4||Mr. Vaibhav Surdi||Secretary|
|5||Mr. Yuvraj Shivaji Jamale||Assistant Secretary|
|6||Ms. Sandhya Ravindra Shinde||Treasurer|
|7||Ms. Pooja Jadhav||Assistant Treasurer|
|8||Prof. Sonia Singh||Ex officio Member|
|9||Mr. R. S. Verma||Ex- officio Member|