ALARD College of Engineering and Management
College Code ( 6325 )
Dr. K. D. Sapate
Alard College of Engineering & Management
It gives me a great pleasure to welcome you to “Alard College of Engineering and Management, Marunjee, Near Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Phase-II, Hinjewadi, Pune – 411 057.” The college has been imparting quality technical education to the inspiring students and emphasizes on ‘excellence in technical education’. The college provides all the necessary state-of-art infrastructure, excellent academic and socio-technical facilities to the students and also conducts several social, cultural, co-curricular and extracurricular activities throughout the year along with the completion of university academic curriculum. Our teaching faculty is well qualified, dedicated, sincere, hardworking, co-operative and they make use of modern and innovative teaching methods for making teaching-learning process more simple, effective, interesting, innovative and result oriented. Thus our students will certainly become more knowledgeable, self-confident and practical.
Engineering education consists of three well-defined aspects of knowledge, know-how, and character. The knowledge component enables one to understand what one learns in relation to what one already knows and provides the continuity in education. While know-how is the ability to translate knowledge into action. The knowledge component has an invariant core that consists of fundamentals based on universal laws and an outer layer of constantly improving and rapidly expanding empirical knowledge of particular systems, constantly changing applications of increasing sophistication and complexity and constantly improving tools. Education is a combined responsibility of academia, industries, professional associations, and society. The character is perhaps the most important component and our efforts are directed to develop processes for character building. The rapid expansion in engineering education has raised serious concerns about the quality of engineering education. In order to face the future global challenges, the capacity of engineering education shall be enhanced qualitatively. The postgraduate programmes in Engineering & Science shall play a pivotal role in transforming technical education towards the very best.
The college is constantly making progress and development under the guidance and leadership of our dynamic and visionary Chairman Mr. L. R. Yadav and Secretary Mr. R. S. Yadav. Due to team spirit and good working culture and implementation of certain value-added courses under ‘Systematic Education Plan’. Our College will certainly become one of the reputed colleges in the field of Engineering and Technology in and around Pune city.
Once again I welcome all the students who are willing to work hard and make a bright career for themselves and become responsible citizens of our country to face global challenges with a proper understanding of human values.
With best wishes for a bright future.
ELIGIBILITY FOR BE ADMISSIONS
- First Year (B.E.):-
For Maharashtra State (MS) And Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) Candidates. The candidate should have passed the higher Secondary Certificate (Std.XII) examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics as the subjects with not less than 45 percent marks(135 out of 300) for open category in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics taken together (Maximum of marks obtained in Biology/ Mathematics shall be considered for the purpose of addition.) at the same sitting or any other equivalent qualification accepted by the University.(40 percent marks i.e. 120 out of 300 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics taken together at the same sifting for Backward class candidates) and a Non-Zero Score card in MT-CET (For Admission through DTE Allotment, as per DTE admission rules)
- Direct Second Year (B.E.):-
For Maharashtra State (MS) And Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) Candidates.
The Candidate should have passed the Diploma course in First Class ( Minimum 50% marks) from any approved Diploma Institutes as per DTE admission rules.
Documents to be submitted:-
All applications should be accompanied by the originals and 1 set of attested copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of the passing of H.S.C. or Equivalent. Examination with the statement of marks.
- Certificate of the passing of the qualifying entrance examination or applicable and the scorecard.
- Certificate of Indian nationality issued by a competent authority or by a revenue officer, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- School/Institute Leaving Certificate, in original, of the last Institute, attended.
- Certificate of date of birth if the date of birth is not mentioned in the school or institute leaving certificate.
- Father’s/mother’s domicile certificate if the candidate has not appeared and passed S.S.C Examination and studies two preceding academic years from the school located in Maharashtra
- Domicile certificate in respect of father/mother of the candidate.
- If there is a gap between the passing of his or her qualifying examination and year of admission, the candidate shall submit an affidavit on a stamped paper stating the factual position.
For further inquiry regarding Admission call 9822437729, 8055023232.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ME ADMISSIONS:-
- The candidate who has passed the examination for the degree of B.E of Savtribai Phule Pune University or any other statutory University, recognized as equivalent there by this university, with at least 50% marks for Open category and 45% for the reserved category will be eligible for the admission.2. The candidate must appear and qualify GATE examination conducted by Competent Authority.
- BE: Civil Engineering
- BE: Mechanical Engineering
- BE: Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- BE: Electrical Engineering
- BE: Computer Engineering
- ME: Mechanical Engineering: Design Engineering
- ME: Computer Engineering
ACOE offers 4 – years full time Under Graduate Engineering Degree (B.E.) courses, and 2 – years full-time Post-Graduate Engineering Master Degree (M.E.) courses awarded by the Savitribai Phule Pune University, those are recognized by the AICTE, New Delhi and DTE, Govt, of Maharashtra.
Four years full time Under Graduate Engineering Degree (B.E.) courses:-
|Name Of the Courses||FE Branch Code||FE Intake||SE Intake||Shift|
|BE: Civil Engineering||6325919110||60||60||First|
|BE: Mechanical Engineering||632561210||120||120||First|
|BE: Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||632537210||60||60||First|
|BE: Electrical Engineering||632529310||60||60||First|
|BE: Computer Engineering||632524510||60||60||First|
Two years full-time Post-Graduate Engineering Master Degree (M.E.) courses:-
|Name Of the Courses||ME Intake||Shift|
|ME: Mechanical Engineering: Design Engineering||11||Second|
|ME: Computer Engineering||11||Second|
Alard Knowledge Park,
Survey No. 50, Marunje, Near Rajiv Gandhi IT Park,
Hinjewadi, Pune – 411 057,
Cell No: 9822437729
Toll-Free No: 8055023232