We at Alard College of Engineering and Management wish to cherish and develop the close association of our ex-students with the present students thereby helping the students to grow and develop further. We have been striving hard to keep in contact with every student to make a strong association. This will not only facilitate effective and faster communictation among the alumni memebers and keep them updated about the Association’s activity but will also help them know about their friends and fellow members.
We are pleased to invite you to get connected with Alard College of Engineering and Management through alumni association.Your active cooperation and support to the Alumni Association in any form will go a long way in making this Association an effective platform for interaction and also contribute towards the alma mater.
Registered Name : Association of Alumni of Alard College of Engineering and Management, Pune
Registration number : MH .16/2019/PUNE,
Date of Registration : 04/01/2019,
Adress of Registered Office : Alard college of Engineering and Management Alumni Association, sr. no 50, Near Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park,Marunje Road Pune-411057
President of Governing Council : Akash Murkute
The objectives of alumni association are as follows:
- To build a long time relationship with all the ex-students and the present students of Alard college of Engineering and Management.
- To ensure continuous alumni-student interaction to help the students keep abreast of latest trends in Engineering profession.
- To cater the professional and personal needs of the alumni and the students of Alard college of Engineering and Management.
- To carry out various personality development programmes, seminars, camps and other such related programmes.
- To develop professional contacts, new friends, network which will aid the placement activities.
- To Undertake projects with the aim of carrying out activities beneficial to the trust, institute as well as students.
- To provide freeship, Scholarship and grant to the students who have a scholary disposition and /or, who have no resource to pursue higher studies.
- To assist, guide and financially help all the persons/organizations involved in the social work.
- To get the expert advice and help for the desired requirements in the laboratories, library departments and co-curricular activities of Alard College of Engineering and Management.
The Governing Body of Alard College of Engineering and Management Alumni Association
|1||Dr. K. D. Sapate||Patron|
|2||Mr. Akash Murkute||Chairman|
|3||Ms. Moumita Roy||Secretary|
|4||Mr. Pratik Buchade||Treasurer|
|6||Mr. Prasad Jadhav||Member|
|7||Mr. Abhishek Kumbhar||Member|
|8||Mr. Megharaj Shinde||Member|
|9||Mr. Sharad Barne||Member|