Alard Charitable Trust, an educational trust is registered under Bombay Charitable Trust Act 1960 bearing Registration No. E-2964-Pune dated 3rd Nov 1999.
There are five trustees and all of them are associated with the educational Field, industry and corporate world.
Dr. L.R. Yadav is the Promoter & the chairman of the trust having 22 years experience in the field of Consultancy, Turnkey Projects, Engineering and Marketing & Exports.
The trust is established for promoting the educational activities & programmes as well as to create job opportunities for rural masses. Presently trust is running the following institutes.
- Alard College of Engineering and Management.
- Alard Institute of Management Sciences.
- Alard College of Pharmacy.
- Alard College of Business Studies.
- Alard Public School.
- ALARD Junior College of Arts, Science & Commerce.